Friday, February 29, 2008

Yarn!!!

I just won an eBay Auction for 10 balls of Tangerine color Rowan Calmer yarn. The total price with shipping came out to under 7 dollars per ball. This is a yarn that retails for 11 to 13 dollars a yard. I am going to make a really cute summer top out of it. All of the knitting blogs that I have been stalking seem to love this yarn, so I am really excited about working with it. This will be my most ambitious knitting project to date, but I think it will be really good. I actually like working cables...I know, I'm weird.

In other news, I have daffodils blooming in my front yard. They make me happy every time I see them. I am hoping to plant some flowers soon. I am just waiting until it quits freezing at night so that I can put out the seeds. I bought delphinium, lupine, phlox, and sweet william. I think it will be really pretty when they are all up and blooming. Our house definitely needs the curb appeal.

No comments: