Saturday, January 27, 2007

This morning I sit down at the computer and on a whim decide that I will try to register for those tests. Who knows, maybe the website will actually work. It took a total of maybe 15 minutes for me to register completely and pay for both tests. Yes, I'm not taking them in Feburary, but I was not particularly attatched to Feburary test times anyway. If I were, I could still test then, but at the late registration price which tacks on an additional $30 to each $82 registration fee. I wish the deadlines had been better explained by my professors and by the TEA website. No where on the website did it say what the deadline was for and what would happen if you registered late. Anyway, I am registered now.

Hopefully my next post will be more fun than ranting about stupid websites that my future career depend on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.